Going Organic! Everyone’s doing it or talking about it, from food to cleaning products. But what about organic clothes?
We’ve written before about the Benefits Of Organic Cotton but we wanted to break it down with ten of the best reasons to buy organic baby clothes.
So here it is, our Top Ten Reasons To Buy Organic Baby Clothes.
1. Organic baby clothes are safer and kinder on your baby’s skin making it a healthier choice.
2. Organic cotton feels softer and is more comfortable making your baby feel more comfortable and happy
3. They lasts longer. Organic cotton is stronger and can take more washes. That’s a good thing when you think about the amount of washes your baby’s clothes will need with the drools and spills.
4. You’ll save money in the long run thanks to the longer lasting material. Ideal to hand down to siblings making even more savings.
5. Most organic farms are part of the Fairtrade association. So the farmers receive fair pay.You’ll save money in the long run thanks to the longer lasting material. Ideal to hand down to siblings making even more savings.
6. Organic farms do not use pesticides. Not only helping your sensitive baby’s skin but also the environment.
7. Farmers are better protected and not exposed to harmful toxic chemicals.
8. There is no soil erosion with organic farming.
9. Water is not contaminated with chemical run off.
10. You will be playing a great part in protecting your children and the environment.
So there you have it our Top Ten Reasons To Buy Organic Baby Clothes. I know we feel better for playing our part.
Organic clothes can be made from natural fibers such as cotton, bamboo, hemp, linen and silk.
Look for Certified Organic clothes so you can prevent exposure to harmful toxic chemicals from your baby’s clothes.
Find out more about The Benefits Of Organic Cotton.