Wrap your little one in a soft organic baby sleeping bag 1.0 tog for a lightweight yet cosy sleep. Seen here in mint green and featuring an illustrated bunny rabbit on the front. Perfect for both nap time and bedtime to keep your little one cosy and comfortable while they sleep. It has under-arm poppers which are designed to help you correct the underarm size to fit baby and allow room to grow. Its bottom zip continues around the side of the sleeping bag to make changing easy and helps get your little one in and out the sleeping bag with no fuss. The 1.0 Tog is suitable for all year round, read below for more details – size guide, room temperatures and safety information. Machine washable and tumble dryer safe.
Features & Benefits
- 0-6 months – is not suitable for babies less than 4kg/8.8lb.
- 0-6 months – maximum baby length 68cm / 27″
- 6-18 months – is not suitable for babies less than 8.1kg/18lb.
- 6-18 months – Maximum baby length 86cm/34″
- 1.0 Tog baby sleeping bag for all year round use
- For standard room temperature 21-23 degrees C (69-74 degrees F)
- Super soft mint organic brushed cotton
- Under-arm poppers for correct sizing
- Side zip fastening for easy changes
- Certified organic cotton
- Machine washable at 40 degrees & tumble dryer safe
- Outer: 100% certified organic cotton
- Filling: 100% polyester – Oeko-Tex 100 Class 1 (Baby) certified free from any harmful chemicals or substances
- Sleeping Bag conforms to BS 8510:2009
Important Safety Information
As with all sleeping bags, always ensure that you buy the correct size for your baby, remembering to check that your baby’s head cannot pass through the neck-hole when the product is fastened for use. Never use a duvet or quilt with a sleeping bag or your baby could overheat. Instead, select the correct tog rating, adjust what your baby wears and regularly check your baby is not too hot or too cold. For use in a cot or crib.