A sweet organic baby sleeping bag made by Little Green Sheep in a popular grey colour with a cute sketch of a grey bear detail on the front. Warm, super soft and lightweight, the perfect baby essential to keep your little one cosy at bedtime and during naps with no need for a quilt or duvet. Helpful features such as a popper fastening under the arm mean you can ensure a better fit by adjusting the arm whole size. It’s shoulder poppers and side zip feature also means changing is made easy. Read below for more details including our size guide, the standard room temperatures and all safety information.
Features & Benefits
- 0-6 months – is not suitable for babies less than 4kg/8.8lb.
- 0-6 months – maximum baby length 68cm / 27″
- 6-18 months – is not suitable for babies less than 8.1kg/18lb.
- 6-18 months -Maximum baby length 86cm/34″
- 1.0 Tog, suitable for all year use
- For standard room temperatures of 21-23 degrees C (69-74 degrees F)
- Super soft grey melange organic brushed cotton
- Under-arm poppers for correct sizing
- Side zip fastening for easy changes
- Certified organic cotton
- Machine washable at 40 degrees & tumble dryer safe
- Outer: 100% certified organic cotton
- Filling: 100% polyester – Oeko-Tex 100 Class 1 (Baby) certified free from any harmful chemicals or substances
- Sleeping Bag conforms to BS 8510:2009
Important Safety Information
As with all baby sleeping bags, always ensure that you buy the correct size for your baby, remembering to check that your baby’s head cannot pass through the neck-hole when the product is fastened for use. Never use a duvet or quilt with a sleeping bag or your baby could overheat. Instead, select the correct tog rating, adjust what your baby wears and regularly check your baby is not too hot or too cold. For use in a cot or crib.